We are an innovation & management consulting firm assisting organizations define their future.
Founded in 2015, Denovo is focused on the opportunity to build client growth and reduce costs through innovation. We provide customized, action-based solutions via innovative strategy development, transformational business models, innovation capabilities & culture, and fostering operational efficiency.
Core Management Consulting Services:
- Strategy Development
- Business Model Transformation
- Innovation Capability Assessment
- Integrated Innovation System Design & Implementation
- Innovation Culture Enhancement
- KPI, Metric & Measurement Identification
- Ideation Sessions/Acceleration Labs
- Process Improvement/Re-engineering
- Project Management/Initiation Execution
- Customized approach
- Seasoned & accessible professionals
- Analytical & creative problem solving
- Action-based, outcomes focus
- Attention on revenue growth & cost reduction
- Promoting collaboration
- Inspiring new perspectives
See more about our Consulting Services>>
Inspire an innovation crusade.
Empower people through services that promote innovation capabilities.
Create a culture where everyone is welcome.
Connect with honesty, dignity and respect.
Deliver our very best.
Question assumptions and the status quo.
Promote an atmosphere of creativity, fun, and open-mindedness.
Support team member excellence and happiness.
Inspire a new perspective.
Download our Capability Statement
Denovo was founded by Daniel Nolan in 2015, and currently is the Principal Consultant. Daniel holds a BS in Applied Mathematics & Mechanical Engineering from Northwestern University, a MS in Nuclear Engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He has over 24 years experience in such industries as energy, insurance, finance and healthcare, to name a few. He is a Certified Innovation Professional (CIP) and a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB). In addition, Daniel writes about the latest ideas in strategy, innovation and work culture. Daniel also founded Integrity Solutions & Consulting, LLC, the parent company of Denovo, in 2000.